15
22
17
16
15
11
11
13
13
15
23

Ok so I was curious regarding all the 'rona shenanigans, and after going through various provincial health sites with data regarding numbers on it, and the growing number of total jabs, something increasingly didnt add up.

So I dug, and dug and dug. Some comparitive maths later from data quite easily findable on various gov sites, It appears that all the corona fuss still going on is for the benefit of about 532,000 seniors 60+ who remain unjabbed. Maybe the last 4% dont want to get the poke for whatever reason. Get it, dont get it, get all 8 for all I care, collect the set. Ive had the coof already so have natural immunity. Il leave the animal trials to the humans already taking it.

Anyway....The vast majority of the most vulnerable have already been jabbed. According to BC CDC numbers data (previously given) the vast majority of those dying in hospital are 60+ 94%, the even older group - 94%. I posit it's not unreasonable to extrapolate this death ratio to the whole of Canada, people being roughly the same throughout the country.

Assuming: Can pop of 38,246,108 million. I used data from the below sites to calculate # of people jabbed, vs number remaining, using StatsCan population demographic by age cohort estimates. (Jabs by age from here: https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html )

(Population age demographic from StatsCan here:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501&pickMembers%5B0%5D=1.1&pickMembers%5B1%5D=2.1&cubeTimeFrame.startYear=2021&cubeTimeFrame.endYear=2021&referencePeriods=20210101%2C20210101 )

( Another source of % jabbed by age here: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/ )

% jabbed and # left not jabbed-

80+ 96% have been jabbed- leaving about 68,548 non.

70-79 98% leaving 125,363

60-69 93% leaving 338,832

50-59 87% leaving 66,697

40-49 85% leaving 734,121

30-39 81% leaving 1,019,243

15-29 79% leaving 1,501,555 (at this point the calculations will be a little skewed as the age categories are slightly offset between the two data tables on the respective websites)

0-14/17 29% leaving 1,745,244

0-4 Was not able to determine % jabbed, and I posit this should be disregarded in calculations as babies fresh out of the womb and 4 year olds cannot really consent, and jabbing them is morally suspect, at best. The population of 0-4yrs children for clarity is approx 1,882,571.

I will remove the 0-4 age cohort from calculations. Since according to BC CDC and US CDC data, healthy children up to 19 are extremely unlikely to perish from sars-cov2, they will be excluded from calculations.

0-19 yrs cohort Canadian pop is about 8,075,533. Remaining Canadian population that in theory can get the shot or have got it is 30,170,575. Of that the % jabbed doesnt change much, about 89%.

Okay! Soooo.... 96% of those 80+ being jabbed isnt going to get much higher. Maybe the remaining 4% are either so ill for it to not be worth it, or terminal, or actually have weeks or months to live, maybe some do not understand so cannot give consent, etc etc. Let's just go with that cohort is covered for practical purposes.

As a reminder for the forum, the only thing that really matters is, are you going to die of X? Data on the gov site here: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?stat=num&measure=deaths

Figure 7, select 'deaths'. 60+ is 94% of deaths, allegedly caused by sars-cov2. On seniors with high blood pressure at 8 out of 10, and COPD at almost a third on average. Every death is unfortunate, of course. However looking at the lockdowns, travel restrictions, New Brunswick travel 20km nonsense, and all this jab papers madness, all this... for 532,000 seniors who remain unjabbed, spread over the whole country. I'm not sure of the distribution of seniors 60+ per province, or by age, and im not sure it really matters, as we are talking about Canada in the aggregate.

532,000 statistically most vulnerable people by a vast margin, who are unjabbed.

Of the Canada pop excluding 0-19 thats about:

30,170,575 people.

Hey forum.... We are holding the country to ransom for 1.7% of the population.

The whole pop? Thats 1.39% of the population.

It's time to end this charade.

14
31
32
17
15